- Why We Need Trauma-Sensitive Schools video
- A Trauma Informed School video
- Unlocking the Door to Learning: Trauma-Informed Classrooms & Transformational Schools
- Creating, Supporting, and Sustaining Trauma-Informed Schools: A System Framework
- Role of School Psychologists in Supporting Trauma-Sensitive Schools
- What Is a Trauma-Informed School?
- Child Trauma: Toolkit for Educators
- Trauma Sensitive School Checklist
- NYSED School Mental Health Education Resources
- The Handle With Care Program
- What Does It Mean To Be Trauma-Informed?
- Trauma Sensitive Schools Training Package
School Climate: The attitude or collective mood of the people in the school particularly as it relates to their sense of safety and acceptance. School Climate is an overarching experience or “feel” of the school. It is a critical determinant of the ability of people in the school to focus on the tasks of teaching and learning.