Designed to activate mind-body communication pathways, raise energy, regulate mood, enhance performance, reduce inflammation, and help dissolve pain; this training is for anyone who wishes to improve their stress resilience, physical health, and general well-being.
The first 12 hours of this Course teach evidence-based, breath-centered mind-body techniques that have been shown to relieve stress and improve mood, mental focus, and performance. This is followed by participation in 6 weeks of group BBM Practice sessions.
Positive effects have been experienced by individuals with anxiety, depression, PTSD, ADD, cancer, and other medical conditions. Through movement, breathing, and relaxation techniques, you will learn to:
Increase your stress resilience and renew your energy
- Reduce stress, anxiety, depression, and insomnia
- Increase lung capacity, oxygenation, and cardio-respiratory health
- Connect to your inner self and others
- Improve relationships and empathic abilities
- Improve performance in personal and professional activities
The second part of the Fundamentals Course – 6 weekly group practice sessions, will be taught by senior BBM teachers.
*This course fulfills the prerequisite requirement for participation in the BBM Teacher Training Level-1 Course.